Published by Password Recovery Tools on 17 Apr 2013
"USB drive monitoring tool controls data theft"USB drive access protection tool records all USB operations performed by user at client network and saves in log files in text or html format at user specified location with date and time. Pen drive disabler utility can monitor multiple USB drive activity simultaneously on client network in stealth mode, user at client network will not be able to identify that his/her USB activity is monitoring. Pen drive blocking software provides flexible monitoring of USB drive data transfer and log file size can be set from 100KB to 99999KB. LAN based USB drive access control utility comfortably runs under all Microsoft Windows operating system like Windows 98, ME, NT (3.x, 4.x), 2000, XP, 2003 and Vista (Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Enterprise and Ultimate). Pen drive blocking software supports all branded USB media such as Kingston, Transcend, Super media, Super Flash and Sony etc of all type like iPod, mobile phone, audio, video players and many more. Anti data theft utility has setting customization option, administrator can restrict the client USB operation by using this facility, which facilitates complete protection to your data.
* Pen drive blocking software monitors all insertion or removal operation of USB storage media.
* USB drive surveillance utility provides facility to increase the size of log file limit up to 10KB in case of exceeding the set limit.
* USB data theft protection tool provides the complete information of USB media such as drive status, client PC name, IP address, removable drive name and capacity.
* Pen drive disabler software has highly interactive GUI, user from any background can easily operate this application.
* USB device access control utility has low system requirement hence does not affect the system performance while running on your computer/laptop/network.
Requirements: 512MB RAM for server machine, 256MB RAM for client machine, 20MB free disk space
What's new in this version: Added support to maintain Log File in HTML format
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K did not scan Pen Drive Blocking Software for viruses, adware, spyware or other badware. For your own safety, we recommend that you always have an antivirus, with virus definitions up to date, installed on your computer when downloading and installing programs from the web.