"Internet monitoring, web security"
GFI WebMonitor is a slick-looking internet access monitor for server setup which borrows its look from that of Google Analytics and other web traffic web apps. The colors are pleasing and easy to look at for long periods of time with attractive graphs and good use of space. Monitor employee online activities to see who is doing what online. Enforce an internet usage policy to maximize productivity. Check if staff are accessing adult or other inappropriate web sites. Monitoring can work with more than 280m sites. Use the software for web security as it also protects against malware and antivirus issues too.
GFI WebMonitor Key Features:
- Set filtering rules for internet access policies for staff
- Monitor individual access agreements
- Set limits on what sites can be visited
- Requires Windows 2000 (SP4) or 2003
- Requires Internet Explorer 6+
- Requires .NET Framework 2.0 or later
GFI WebMonitor is a web monitoring and enforcing app to help managers avoid loss of time due to excessive web surfing.
Requirements: Microsoft .net Framework 4.0, IIS express, SQL server Express 2005
Top user review