"Lock and Hide files, folders & drives."
Folder Lock Lite is a simple folder locking utility to create more security for Windows users who want to keep certain files private whilst still storing them on the same system. The interface shows a locking image with a prompt for a password when first setting it up. The encryption-level strength of the password is shown when the password is entered to assist users with understanding whether it is a good one or not. Files, folders and files can be locked up tight which works even when rebooting in Safe Mode. Locking and unlocking files is easy enough to do that anyone can learn to do it. Keep files away from prying eyes with this basic utility.
Folder Lock Lite Key Features:
- Lock files, folders and whole drives.
- Choose a password and know the strength of it
- On-screen keyboard password entry
- Hides items even when run in safe mode
- Stealth Mode enhanced to make the locking process more invisible
- Requires Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and Windows Server 2008 or 2008
Folder Lock Lite is one of many files and folders locking features to keep certain items away from prying eyes.
Requirements: Pentium 4 or higher running Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Vista / XP / Server 2003 / Server 2008.
What's new in this version: Maintenance update, a few bug fixes & better compatibility for all variants of Windows 10.
Top user review