"Prevents tampering with the computer clock"
Clock Guard is a little software utility designed to prevent unauthorized persons from making changes to the system clock. The clock that is displayed in the bottom-right of the system tray is precious to some users who rely on its accuracy and even has Windows periodically verify the correct date and time online. The software can prevent software from maliciously changing the clock in order to report a different time to the user within an application, then switching the clock back to the correct time later. Stop users from getting around activity blockers that lock out certain programs during certain times i.e. kids playing certain computer games rather than doing their home work.
Clock Guard Key Features:
- Lock down the Windows clock so the date and time cannot be changed
- Stop software changing the clock in order to report a false data/time, then switching it back afterward
- Stop employees clocking in at a false time by changing the clocking
- Prevent employees and kids from changing the time to get around programs blocked by time of the day limits
- Requires Windows 95, 98, 2000, ME, XP, NT or Vista
Clock Guard is a utility to stop users from being able to change the Windows clock and prevent malicious alterations to get around system controls.
What's new in this version: Increased flexibility, new protection, bug fixes
Top user review