"JPEGView is a lean and fast viewer."
You can use JPEGView to open and make changes to different types of pictures, such as: BMP, JPG, TIFF, TGA, GIF, CRW, PNG, RW2, CR2, DCR. This small utility is portable, which means you don’t have to install it in order to use it, you can just carry it around on an USB stick or drive (or CD/DVD).
Here are the key features:
- It has a very simple, clean design
- In order to maximize the space allocated to the picture, the buttons will hide automatically when idle
- Basic functions you’d expect from a picture viewer/editor: flip horizontally or vertically, rotate to any arbitrary angle, zoom out & in, cut, copy, paste, adjust color, contrast and sharpness, etc
- View a movie made out of the pictures contained in a folder
- Support for SSE2
- You can apply the changes in real time while you’re watching the pictures
Download JPEGView if you need a robust image viewer capable of doing basic edits to improve the quality of your pictures.
Requirements: 256Mb RAM, 20Mb disk space
What's new in this version: Small and fast, uses SSE2 and up to 4 CPU cores; High quality resampling filter, preserving sharpness of images; Basic image processing tools can be applied realtime during viewing; Movie mode to play folder of JPEGs as movie;
DeveloperKevin M (sylikc)
Updated9 Mar 2023
Downloads359 (2 last week)
Top user review