"Screencast and editing tool"HyperCam is screen cast and editing tool that is low-cost smart and easy to use piece of software. It is intended to record screen actions, video and sound being played back on PC, web-camera to a file or broadcast to Twitch, , Facebook. Creating video presentations, tutorials, movies or games recording for professional purposes or just for fun are simple tasks with HyperCam.
HyperCam captures cursor movements, menus selections, windows popping up, and everything else you see on the screen. Allow you to pan the recorded area around the screen. Optionally annotates recorded movies with text. Fast and lossless trimming and joining output files gets available with HyperCam Media Editor.
- Recording your screen and web-camera in picture-in-picture mode
- Broadcasting your captures to Twitch, , Facebook with optional saving to the file.
- Saving the records as .MP4, .AVI, .WMV, .ASF files
- The built-in Media Editor(frame accurate editing and joining)
- Hotkeys to start, to pause, to stop recording and to take snapshots
- Easy area selection
- Panning mode: the capture area follows the cursor
- Recording and mixing of two audio channels: a microphone and system audio (useful for internet calls recording)
- Optional pop-up text boxes
- Optional sound recording
- Ability to disable cursor recording
- Ability to grab video in overlay mode
- Multi language interface
- Can be used on the portable storage devices like USB Sticks (Portable license is required)
Requirements: Direct X 8.0 or higher
What's new in this version: Features - "MP4 Safe Recording Mode" allows for recording recovery after an unexpected system crash - The "Use Desktop Duplication API" (in the business edition only), requires Windows 8 and higher - Ability to reset a previous activation by deleting the license - Update to HyperCam Media Editor
Top user review