"Extremely useful free screen capture software"
Do you want more flexibility when you’re taking screenshots? You want more than the old Windows functions has to offer? SnapaShot will enable you to take screenshots of the selected part of the screen (as opposed to having the screenshot of the full screen like the Windows Print Screen function) and you can save it in any image format you want (jpeg, png, bmp, etc)
Here’s why you should use this utility:
- Extremely easy to use; you get a frame that you can move around the screen in order to select the area you want to take a picture of
- You can modify the frame’s dimension by pulling the corners
- You have a side menu which you can use to customize and take the screenshot
- Save the image to clipboard or directly as a file
- The free version doesn’t offer any more features, but it’s extremely good at what it does and very intuitive
- If you decide to drop a few dollars on the Pro version, you’ll be able to control brightness and contrast, add text and visual effects to the picture like watermark, direct support from the developers, multiple screenshots done at intervals of time set by you, make cool image collages
Download SnapaShot if you want to replace the old Print Screen with a software capable of capturing only a portion of your screen.
Requirements: net 3.5
What's new in this version: Cool interface added
Updated2 Nov 2017
Downloads5,380 (2 last week)
Top user review