"all-in-one screen capture and screen recorder"
ScreenHunter Pro is a powerful yet lightweight utility to capture screenshots of computer screens and edit them. You get options to capture images of full screen, part of the screen, active window, any specific window, selectable rectangular area, fixed screen area or the screens from a video being played.You can even opt for a polygon or freehand selector to capture a part of screen. Options are available to capture from scrolling window, webpages or even a webcam.
ScreenHunter Pro supports six popular image formats for storing captured images. Output directory can be defined and captured files can be named automatically using a powerful auto file naming tool.
It also provides a tool for automatically traversing a web URL and capturing all the images found.
After capturing you can directly edit and annotate your screenshot in a professional environment using the in-built image editor. ScreenHunter Pro provides a built-in mid level image editor where you can edit bitmap and vector objects in a single application.
Installation is quick, simple and free from adware. Just run the setup package and follow the on-screen instructions. It is supported on Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista & Windows XP.
ScreenHunter Pro is designed for quick setting and operation. Interface is simple and easy to understand. The whole configuration is divided into four sections in the Main window:
‘From’ Tab – You can configure what is to be captured (Active window, Fixed area, Selected area etc.) and whether mouse pointer has to be included in captured image or not. You can even use the timer function to auto-capture screens at pre-determined time intervals.
‘To’ Tab – Configure destination of captured screen images.Send captured screens to Editor, Clipboard, Printer or email. Set auto file naming method, target directory path and desired file format.
'Options' Tab – Set options for user interface, color scheme, tooltips, sound and messages during capture and image editor options.
'Tasks' Tab – Start an application like web capture, image editor etc. User Guide and support center can also be accessed from here.
- Capture whatever you want from a screen and get the highest quality images.
- Full screen, part of the screen, active window, any specific window, selectable rectangular area, fixed screen area or the screens from a game/video being played.
- Fixed size or flexible rectangular capture.
- Auto-scroll for web pages to capture long web pages.
- Webcam capture, Scanner capture.
- Specific window 'lock-in' capture even when they are minimized.
- DirectX and game screen capture.
- Recurring, Timed capture starting at given time or on program startup.
- Multiple image capture from web site url.
- Apply color effects in captured images.
- Apply border with drop shadow.
- Profiles - Save your settings to a profile that can be re-used.
- Multiple image file format saving. Six file formats (BMP, JPG, PDF, PNG, TIF and GIF) are supported.
- Auto file naming feature and Printing Features.
- In-built Image Editor working as a combination of a bitmap image editor and vector object editor.
- Numerous methods and options are available to capture a screen shot from any desired area of a computer screen.
- Auto-Capture is also available with timer settings.
- Selecting a specific window for capturing screens is just an issue of drag-and-drop, you just have to drag the window picker of ScreenHunter and drop it on the desired window.
- Bonus functions of Screen Zoom and Web Capture.
- In-built editor is a full-fledged mid-level image editor with several useful functions. It has bitmap and vector image editing and text capability.
- Profiles are hidden behind ‘Use current Settings’ button.
- If user has configured to capture active window, the hotkey will always capture active window only, user cannot use a different key combination or a different hotkey to invoke other type of selection.
ScreenHunter is designed for easy operation and user convenience. It can be installed and setup in a jiffy. All the necessary functions are available to capture screens and edit them. Probably no other screen capture utility gives so much power and flexibility while opting ‘what to Capture’ from a computer screen. The power of ScreenHunter lies in its capability of capturing almost anything and everything on a computer screen.
Requirements: Vista and later
What's new in this version: 85%
Top user review