Price$19.95 Buy full version
Updated11 Dec 2021
Downloads555 (1 last week)
"The best gameplay & desktop recording!"Action! allows real-time recording/capture of Windows Aero desktop in a superb HD, 4K and HDR video quality. With Action! you can record web player videos, your gameplay, display game framerates, add live audio commentary to create high quality tutorials, record music, capture screenshots... and more!
Main Action! features:
- LIVE Streaming to Twitch.tv, , Facebook and more!
- HLS HDR LIVE Streaming to !
- Direct gameplay and desktop recording to MP4 (H.264/AVC and H.265/HEVC) with Intel Quick Sync Video, NVIDIA NVENC and AMD AMF (VCE 1.0 to 4.1)!
- Automatic recovery of corrupted MP4 recordings (due to power failure or other system crash)!
- Record 4K@60p and 8K HDR10 video!
- Real-time HDR to SDR conversion
- Capture screenshots in true HDR10 JPEG XL format!
- Recording fullscreen Windows desktop
- Recording selected region of Windows desktop
- Recording Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Recording web player videos
- Webcam recording with background removal option (Chroma Key or Intel RealSense)
- Perfectly smooth web player video recordings with Perfect Video Match Mode
- Recording gameplay of DirectX 8/9/10/11/12, UWP, OpenGL and Vulkan games and applications
- Display FPS and average FPS for games and desktop
- Free Remote Control app for Android
- Save benchmark results to HTML file
- Recordings pause/resume option
- Adding custom logo/overlay graphics
- Logitech G13/G15/G19 keyboards LCD display support
- Live audio commentary with microphone
- Recording audio only
- Fullscreen games and desktop screenshots to JPG, PNG or BMP
- Capturing selected region desktop screenshots
- Exporting video recordings to popular formats, devices, and Facebook
- NVIDIA NVENC, AMD AMF and Quick Sync Video acceleration for video exporting
- Upload to and Facebook
- User friendly and stylish interface
- Smooth and easy recording playback with built in Action! player
- Ultimate performance, low CPU usage and high FPS video recording
- Mouse clicks visualizations
- Displaying detected 3D engine for games and applications
- Multicore CPU Support
- Video recording to AVI 2.0 (FICV) or directly to MP4 (H.264/AVC or H.265/HEVC) format
- Exporting video recordings to MP4 format(H.264/AVC)
- Video recording framerates: 15, 20, 24, 25, 30, 50, 60, 120, 144, 240, 360
Requirements: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
What's new in this version: - Fixed HDR10 recording/streaming support for AMD GPUs with latest (October) drivers installed - Fixed problem with Forza Horizon 5 (Steam version) - Installer improvements - Internal video player improvements - Stability fixes - Action! can now be installed (and run) without administrator rights on administrator accounts - Fixed spatial audio capture on newest Windows 11 builds with audio device set to Selected Application - Fixed HDR detection on newest Windows 11 builds - Fixed very long URL handling for web browser widgets - Internal video player improvements - Fixed mouse cursor rendering in high DPI or with custom cursor size/shape set - Fixed JPEG XL HDR metadata (JPEG XL screenshots are now compatible with latest Chrome browser that supports JPEG XL) - Fixed RTMP/RTMPS and HLS streaming auto-reconnection - Added Acoustic Echo Canceller (AEC). Removes echo when recording without headset microphone or on systems with no hardware echo canceller. This option can be set in microphone settings window
Top user review