"Create animated gifs from photos/videos."
PicGIF for Mac is a creator and animator for pictures and video. Create animated GIF files using video content and photographic image and clip-art content. Import an image collection from your photo stream, add videos and then see how you can use them together to create a beautiful animated GIF. Edit existing GIF files to take out parts that you dislike or no longer need and insert extra elements to make the GIF fresh again. Access many types of image files like JPEG, TGA, PIC, TIFF, RAW and BMP. Video formats like AVI, MOV, MP4, MPEG, 3GP and M4V can also be imported easily into the program. Easy and fun to use.
PicGIF for Mac Key Features:
- Create and edit animated GIF files
- Pull in a stream of content and flick through them to pick what images or video you wish to use in an animated GIF
- Import image files like JPEG, TGA, PIC, TIFF, RAW and BMP
- Import movie files in AVI, MOV, MP4, MPEG, 3GP and M4V formats
- Requires Mac OS X 10.7 or late. 64-bit processor needed
PicGIF for Mac is a good animated GIF program that lets you access many types of existing images and video content to get improve your animations.
Requirements: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
What's new in this version: Bugs fixed.
Top user review