"Command line image silmilarity detection"
Do you have loads of similar images on your hard disk and would like a software to do the clean up for you? You can now do it automatically with Image Comparer Command line. The program will scan the directory you want for pictures included and analyze them in order to determine which ones look similar.
Here’s why you need this application:
- If you have hundreds (or thousands) of pictures in your hard drive, you’re wasting precious space when you have similar images and cleaning it up by hand it’s just not practical
- Select the best shot and keep it, you don’t have to filter out all those blurry or spoiled images by hand anymore
- Easily delete the duplicates, not just the exact copies but also the pictures who have the same content although they may differ slightly
- It’s fast, so you don’t have to wait forever for results
- It supports all major picture formats bmp, jpeg, png, tiff, raw, gif, etc
- The command line options are: -o:output file (where the end result is); -e:error log (you can keep an error log file for debugging); -v (enable debugging); -r (use recursive mode for folders and subfolders); -f (use this option if a high percentage of your images are similar)
Download this software if you’d like to easily get rid of all the duplicate images on your hard drive.
Requirements: any win32 system
Updated14 Nov 2007
Downloads242 (1 last week)
Top user review