"A program to analyse many images at once."
This program will do a scientific analysis on your 2D images. Among other things, it can count how many objects are found in the image, calculate distances and areas between them, measure the objects found, modify resolution, etc. The app is extremely useful in biometry. With the Batch Edition, you can analyze multiple photos in one go.
Here are the main benefits for using GSA Image Analyzer:
- The interface is clean and users won’t have a tough time understanding how it works
- When you start the application, you’ll be able to select one of its many functions (Object Counting, Surface Calculation, Object Length, Picture Import, Calibration, Picture Creation and Manipulation)
- The program can work with all major picture formats (jpg, png, gif, bmp, tiff, dicom,etc)
- It can grab the images straight from the microscope, digital camera, tv or web cameras
- When you open a new picture you can specify your own width and height or color depth
- Calculate the surface of all recognized objects, or just the one you’re interested in
- The length of the object is particularly useful if you want to calculate the length of plant roots
Download GSA Image Analyzer Batch Edition if you want to calculate surfaces or distances between objects captured in images.
Requirements: 512MB RAM
What's new in this version: new functions, improved speed
Top user review