OSLinux, Unix, Windows
Updated31 Dec 2018
Downloads224 (1 last week)
"Data graphing and charting software package."DataScene Express is a data graphing software package. It allows the user to easily plot brilliant 2D & 3D graphs (Area, Bar, Donut, Pie, Line, Surface, Polar, Histogram, Gantt, etc) with scientific, financial, and statistical data, to manipulate, print, and export high quality graphs. It supports a wide variety of highly customizable graphical elements (transparency, gradient, various brushes, textures, shadow, etc) and is an ideal tool for scientific graphing and office uses.
Please check http://cyber-wit.com/DataScene_FeatureMatrix.html for the feature matrix of different Editions of DatScene.
* Plotting 39 types of graphs (Area, Bar, Pie, Line, Surface, Polar, and more) with brilliant graph quality.
* 3D canvas for most graph types.
* A wide variety of highly customizable graphical elements: transparent color, solid brush, gradient brush, image brush, hatch brush with 56 textures, shadow, visual aspect settings, etc.
* Highly customizable and feature-rich graph axes, legend, marks, titles, and walls.
* Rich text graph annotations with a What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG) editor.
* Supporting 16 built-in graph themes and custom theme.
* Analyzing and processing data using column and cell formulas.
* Powerful math parser supporting various built-in mathematical and text functions, including special functions such as Bessel, Beta, Gamma, Error, Hypergeometric, etc.
* Importing data from MS Excel, various text formats (any delimiters, CSV, and fixed-width columns), ODF spreadsheets, and MS Access databases.
* Exporting to a variety of graph formats: BMP, JPG, TIFF, PNG, GIF, EMF, PostScript, and PDF.
* Super clean, friendly, context-sensitive, and configurable user interface.
* A rich set of graphical and data tools.
* Automatic graph update and result recalculation upon data source change.
Requirements: 1 GHz CPU, 512 MB RAM, 100 MB free disk space, 32 MB graphics card.
What's new in this version: Added date and number formats selection in the Program Options dialog box; bug fixing for the Gantt series.
Top user review