Updated31 May 2016
Downloads668 (1 last week)
"Best tool for photo managment"
Green Gallery is an Android app that is designed to be a more beautiful alternative to the standard photo viewing app that comes with the plain vanilla version of Android or the alternative photo apps included in skinned Android versions from OEMs.
The app uses little screen real estate for the controls, providing the most space for each picture thumbnail which is a generous size. Albums can be created and sorted by different image file criteria like date, size or name. Private image albums can also be created which can be locked using a four-digit PIN code.
Flick through photos based on their age.
File images can be compressed as a group to make them easier to share and take up less storage internally or on SD memory cards.
A duplicate or similar photo search can be conducted to find images that are identical or quite similar, mark them up and then remove them completely.
There was no adware, toolbars, malware or spyware included in the Android package.
Green Gallery requires Android 3.0 or later.
The interface is really a thing of beauty here. Attractive fonts are used, minimal flat design principals exercised, and the result is a clean app that makes the most of beautiful images.
The app design is more reminiscent of an iOS app than an Android one.
- Alternative photo album app
- Add photos and sort them by date, size and more
- Create public, and private albums locked by a four-digit code
- Share photos quickly and easily on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook
- Use a password or pattern lock for private albums
- Compress photos to save space
- Reduce the size of photos to reduce their resolutions and amount of storage needed to hold them
- Find duplicate images and similar images that are so similar that they can be safely deleted
- Image filters to improve image quality
- Take photo of someone failing to enter the correct password three times
- Create a fake password to access a fake gallery to fool people who wish to force their way into private albums
QuickPic is a popular replacement Android image app.
Green Gallery is an elegant photo gallery with photo album, private photo albums, useful filtering effects, and some good sort and search options too.
Requirements: Android 3.0 and up
What's new in this version: 1. Added an option to change theme background colour to white or black; 2. User Interface improvements; 3.Added whiten feature to whiten photos. 4. Other minor bugs fixes.
Top user review