Published by Softshape on 3 Oct 2006
Updated3 Oct 2006
Downloads283 (1 last week)
"Chameleon Icons converts images into icons."Chameleon Icons converts images of any format into Windows icons with just a few clicks. Convert any picture or photo in BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, PSD, TIFF format into icons for your Windows desktop, applications, folders, email and ICQ contacts. As it supports Windows XP icons in 32-bit color depth with an alpha channel, you can easily create semi-transparent XP icons. Chameleon Icons is equipped with a rich frame styles collection.
2000 char. description.
Chameleon Icons converts images of any format into Windows icons. Any images that you find on the Internet you can convert to icons for use on your Windows desktop, in applications and anywhere else.
As it supports Windows XP icons in 32-bit color depth with an alpha channel, you can easily create semi-transparent XP icons. Now you can turn any image into an icon with just a few clicks.
Make your Windows folders different by assigning eye-catching icons to each of them. The simple Chameleon Icons interface makes it easy to make every folder look special.
- Create Windows Icon with a single action
- Make cool e-mail shortcuts for your contacts using any photos
- Skin your folders - assign a fun icon to any folder
- Create unique AIM buddy icons and ICQ user shortcuts
- Get started quickly - easy user-friendly interface and Help get you going right away
- Chameleon Icons is equipped with a rich collection of frame styles including geometric, Document, ICQ User Shortcut, Skinned Folder, E-Mail Shortcut, Artistic and Nationals Flags.
Chameleon Icons: a great way to create icons using any picture or photo.
Requirements: 64 MB RAM (128 MB Recommended), 10 MB HD, SVGA
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Chameleon Icons on 10 Apr 2012 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: