"3 ways to masking a photo"
Recomposit is an imaging application to make it easier and quicker to pull out objects from their backgrounds. The package deals with photo masking to ensure the background doesn't bleed through. Chromakey and inside/outside edge matting are both features of this package. Blue screen and green screen images can also be treated with Recomposit to pull out the people in the foreground for positioning them into a different background entirely. The key strokes are easy to learn in order to perform masking operations quickly between the drop area and the keep area. Package supports layers and can be used as a plug-in for Photoshop too via the Pro version which has more advanced editing features.
Recomposit Key Features:
- Extract objects/people from a picture using Chromakey or inside/outside edge matting
- Pull objects/people out of blue screen or green screen shots
- Use hot-keys to perform quick extraction functions
- Works as a plug-in for Photoshop too
- Pro version offers more editing options
- Requires 2GB RAM free or greater
Recomposit is an object/person image extraction utility to pull objects from a frame.
Requirements: 2GB RAM
What's new in this version: New designed masking user interface; new optimized matting algorithm.
Top user review