"Pixel Editor: stylish images for websites!"
Every pixel counts, according to Pixel Editor, a close up image editing program available for Windows. Essentially, this is a more advanced version of MS Paint, you'll be greeted with a familiar interface -- but many more options to choose from. Pixel Editor offers a lot of really useful editing tools, as well as a huge color palette that is easily accessible. Use standard pen, or switch to a brush or airbrush, create lines and shapes, and so much more! Pixel Editor supports a lot of different file types too, so you can import and export between PNG, BMP, GIF, JPG, and many more. Try the demo for free today!
Key Features of Pixel Editor:
- Image editing software with a lot of different features
- Basically an advanced version of MS Paint
- Variety of brushes and drawing tools to utilize, as well as line and shape tools
- Supports a lot of different file extensions, both for importing and exporting
- Free demo available for Windows Operating Systems
Requirements: 32MB RAM, Pentium-300 MHz, 2MB Hard Disk
What's new in this version: Improved: Support for PNG8 images with alpha channel
Top user review