"PhotoKit Color is an Adobe Photoshop Plug-in"
PhotoKit Color is an Adobe Photoshop Plug-in to extend the capabilities of graphics packages which can make use of Photoshop plug-ins. The plug-in can help to improve color corrections with photography taken in poor light. Color balancing can be tweaked successfully to make images clearer. Light effects such as black and white split toning and also cross processing are included here to more subtly change the appearance in a photo. The plug-in will create a new layer to pull off the effect so the original image is not lost and the new layer can be disabled and enabled as needed thereafter.
PhotoKit Color Key Features:
- Plug-in for Adobe Photoshop or CS
- Adds new color capabilities to improve color balance, lighting and balance
- Process colors in photos to improve photographic outcomes
- Includes Cross processing, and black and white split toning effects
- Creates new layer when adding effects so previous layers are not altered
- Requires Adobe Photoshop 7, CS or CS2
- Requires Windows
PhotoKit Color is a plug-in for Photoshop that adds enhanced color management capabilities.
Requirements: Adobe Photoshop 7, CS or CS2
What's new in this version: Update to fix 'Color Settings' and to set the masks to normal upon launch.
Top user review