"Edit and manipulate your digital photos"
Photo Pos Pro photo editor is a freeware photo and image editor which requires a low-powered PC and limited resources to run, unlike apps like Photoshop or Coreldraw which require a high-powered PC. Use brushes, green screen and blue screen tools, markers and batch editing to make adjustments to images. Work with vector images as well. Build attractive collages. Design your own greeting cards and then print them out. Turn final designs into functioning HTML pages so you can have a hosted gallery up in not time at all. There are step by step tutorials to talk you though how to learn each function so the software is not confusing for first time users to get to grips with.
Photo Pos Pro photo editor Key Features:
- Work with images and photos on a low-powered PC
- Create greeting cards, business cards and other items for subsequent printing
- Work with vector images as well
- Use different brushes to get different results
- Try various effects out to see how they look
- Fix blemishes and image noise
- Create an HTML gallery with a couple of mouse clicks
Photo Pos Pro photo editor is an image editor that does a lot for a free package.
Requirements: 2GB of RAM, 300 MB of free disk space, 24-bit color display adapter 1024x76, Windows XP or higher
What's new in this version: v3.7 brings a lot of new features and fixes, among theme a new home screen and a new free image stock browser, you can use any of the images freely as part of your works
Updated17 Nov 2020
Downloads10,893 (5 last week)
Top user review