"Shrink, Compress, and Share Pictures"
As high resolution photos become more and more mainstream, the size of images keeps trending upwards. While that’s ok if you want to see the photos on your screen, if you want to post them on a website or email them, that will pose a serious problem for anyone who wants to access them due to a slow (or medium slow) Internet connection.
Here’s what Morpheus Photo Compressor can do for you:
- Automatically compress & shrink your photos for the web; it’s as easy as customizing two sliders, one for quality and one for size
- A previewer that will show you how the photo will look like in the end and also the final size and how much time it will take for someone to download it depending on him (or hers) connection
- If you want to email the picture, you can do it directly from the app, without having to save it on your computer
- There’s no limit on how many pictures you can compress
- Basic editing functions like rotate or crop
- You can even use the batch mode to compress multiple images in one go
- Save your photos in PNG, JPG or GIF format
Install Morpheus Photo Compressor and you’ll be able to create images that don’t take forever to load when you’re accessing them from the web.
Requirements: 500MHz or faster, 256M of RAM or more, 800x600 pixels or higher