"A Lightweight and Powerful Image Editor."
Wondering how to style-up the photos of your recent trip or any other special occasion in an easy way without the mess of complex photo editing. Hornil StylePix, also named as StylePix (which stands for “Style Pictures”) will come in as handy to you for that job. StylePix is a photo editing tool with advanced features of raster graphics editor and also has a built-in image viewer and batch processor. With this tool you can enhance the images by cropping them, adding text over images, framing them, drawing arrows on them, and many more powerful operations with lot of ease.
SylePix gets installed in few basic steps without any issue and has no adware attached to it. All you need to do is make some selections including installer language, components to install, application’s location and then choose to launch the application on completing the installation. It is compatible with Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8 (supports both 32-bit and 64-bit).
StylePix has a very instinctive graphical interface and is easy-to-understand for even those who do not have strong technical background or are not used to photo editing procedures. The application is designed in a way to make every feature convenient to use for anybody, for example, the icons are self-explanatory about their functions plus icons names are shown upon hovering above them, thumbnail panel helps to identify the image under enhancement and so on. Although, the window is divided into multiple panels for different group of functions but that is done quite skillfully, keeping it user-friendly at the same time.
- The application’s built-in image viewer lets you edit, browse, and manage your images much faster and easier, and it supports all major formats, system cache and favorites
- You can upgrade the image quality with Enhance tool that lets you correct particular parts of the image by performing actions like burn, dodge, blur, sharpen, desaturate, saturate, and smudge.
- StylePix has a lightweight design to speed up image editing experience. It runs on low-resource environments like net-book, laptops, computers with full image controlling features
- With Restore tool, any scratches or red-eye can be removed from an image
- Text tool is another useful feature with which you can type or edit text on the image and can even enhance text using typeface, size, width rate, kerning, tracking, style, alignment, coloring, and more
- Shape Region tool lets you select and edit any part of the image, plus it lets you rotate or flip the image. It includes, auto-selection, rectangular selection, circular selection, free lasso, polygonal lasso, layer selection, and color range
- Crop feature has wide range of options for cropping an image as you can select the type of layout (landscape or portrait), size of area, customize the Crop box’s size, and even choose from functions like Crop or Duplicate Cropped Area
No cons were found here.
If you want to go for other StylePix-type photo editors which are already well-known, then you can go for Adobe Photoshop CC, GIMP, and Paint.NET. Adobe Photoshop is leading the market for commercial bitmap and image manipulation, so is a very reliable alternative. GIMP is a freeware which is capable of tasks such as photo retouching, image composition and image authoring and can be used as a simple paint program as well. Paint.NET is another open source free photo-editor with basic features to crop, rotate, resize images, adjust colors, and create collages.
You can explore your creativity to style-up your photos with this user-friendly tool which is packed with handy features. This is an application which will surprise you with the functions it has to offer along with the right speed you need to upgrade your photos, so we highly recommend the use of StylePix.
Requirements: 1GHz or faster CPU, 512MB RAM, 50MB Hard disk, 1024 x 768 Display
What's new in this version: Check on the Hornil.com website.
Top user review