"HDR Darkroom: All-in-one HDR Software"
HDR DarkroomÂ has an uncluttered interface with some menu commands, and basic icons to access key features, shown down the left side. An HDR image can be created using multiple graphic files in RAW formats (NEF, CR2, etc), TIFF, BMP or JPEG. A HDR image can also be produced from a TIFF file with a 16-bits of data per channel. Convert RAW image files to more usable formats for later display, printing or storage. Re-align align images that were not quite level when the shot was taken. Change tones and improve image quality while working with different image types within HDR Darkroom too.
HDR Darkroom Key Features:
- HDR editor editor for various RAW files, TIFFs and other graphic file types
- Improve 8-bit quality images
- Use color toning to play with color balance to improve the final shot
- Re-align images that are not level
- Create a single HDR image from multiple RAW, TIFF and other files
HDR Darkroom is a useful utility for working with HD shots, combining them and making minor tweaks.
Requirements: 1GB main memory minimal, 2.0 GHz CPU, 1000 MB hard drive space
What's new in this version: optimize tone mapping
Top user review