Published by BinaryMark on 18 Jun 2021
Updated18 Jun 2021
Downloads2,747 (4 last week)
"Turn average photos into stunning images"Turn average pictures and photos into great images with 120+ adjustments, actions, effects, and filters. Make HSL and RGB color corrections, adjust brightness, gamma, exposure, contrast, saturation, and 30+ other characteristics. Improve image quality by sharpening, noise reduction, and auto-levels filters. Apply creative effects to dramatically enhance your photos. Resize, crop, watermark, and convert between / save in 30+ image formats! Some additional key features include:
- Built-in image preview with interactive histograms
- Layers with 40+ blending modes and pixel filtering
- Convert to/from and save results in any of 30+ formats: jpg, png, gif, tiff, bmp, j2k
- Conditional processing based on image orientation, size, and other attributes
- 4 operation modes: Manual, Background, Scheduled, and Console
- 20 scaling modes: Lanczos, Bilinear, Bicubic, Box, HqX
- Rotate and flip manually or using EXIF orientation tag
- Fit to fixed size or rectangle; fit to aspect ratio
- Perform lossless JPEG crops, flips, and rotations
- Automatic crop, crop to fixed size, crop from edges, crop to W:H ratio
- Change width and height independently or proportionately
- Automatically shrink images to fit a desired file size in Kilobytes
- Per-channel processing: extract, mix, replace, adjust values, etc...
- 8 Color Models: RGB, HSB/HSV, HSL, HSI, HWB, YCbCr, Lab, LCH
- Add static and dynamic text and image watermarks with visual effects
- Use multiline text watermarks with various fonts and styles
- Dynamically generate text watermarks with EXIF and file info
- 12 compositing modes: source-over, source-in, source-out...
- 40+ Blend Modes: lighten, darken, contrast, inversion...
- Work with metadata: EXIF, IPTC, GPS, XMP.
- Customize output file names with dynamic tags
- Save images to multiple locations and using different settings
- Fast parallel processing on multi-core CPUs
- Rename image files based on image or file properties and EXIF/IPTC metadata
Requirements: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
What's new in this version: This is a new release with latest updates and fixes
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Batch Image Enhancer Lite on 18 Jun 2021 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: