"Convert, resize a list of pictures"
Redimensionneur is an image utility ostensibly to change the resolution of images and also create thumbnails of the same image at the same time. Specify what resolution that you want, add a watermark to confirm the ownership of the image, and then a suffix to each image when editing has been finalized. With thumbnails, you can even choose whether to shrink the image down based on the already reduced size of the rescaled image or from the original. For web designers, being able to add a series of images and re-size them as a batch change, with custom filename changes, can really be a time saver. The interface is mainly a single window, so it is easy to learn the features of the app quickly and put it to use.
Redimensionneur Key Features:
- Re-size images in a batch
- Create thumbnail images for each image
- Choose whether to create thumbnails from the larger original image or the reduce size one
- Overwrite images or save new in a separate directory
- Add watermarks
- Simple interface
- Most useful to web developers and graphics designers who work with many images each week
Redimensionneur is a useful graphics utility to change the resolution of images and create thumbnails, run as a batch action.
What's new in this version: Add image watermark. Add custom watermark position (by pixels/percentage).
Updated20 Feb 2021
Downloads351 (3 last week)
Top user review