Published by Raster to Vector, Inc. on 2 Jul 2018
"Convert raster to vector (DXF, HPGL, etc)."Raster to Vector is a stand-alone program that converts scanned drawings, maps and raster images into accurate vector files (such as DXF, HPGL, WMF, EMF, etc) for editing in any CAD application.
1. Input image formats: BMP, JPG, TIF, GIF, PNG, PCX, TGA, RLE, JPE, J2K, JAS, JBG, MNG and more.
2. Output vector formats: DXF, HPGL, EMF, WMF and others.
3. Create center lines and outlines.
4. Outline solid raster areas.
5. Color, Gray and black-and-white images vectorization.
6. Scale images in the X and Y directions to make them larger or smaller.
7. Increase or decrease brightness and contrast.
8. Tracing raster lines, arcs, circles, arrow lines, dash lines, polylines, hatches on monochrome, grayscale or color images.
9. Automatic correction: restoring of intersections, aligning, joining fragments, joining fragments to line, arc, circle and polyline.
10. Removing low sized vector objects, correction of recognized texts.
11. Automatically straighten images to a reference line.
12. Remove speckles of color to make colors more uniform.
13. Can adjust tolerance levels.
14. Batch processing.
15. Drag and Drop supported.
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Raster to Vector on 2 Jul 2018 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: