Published by Cristallight Software on 23 Jun 2020
"MacOSX PDF Image Extractor."PDF Image Extractor can be used for extraction of the raster images from single or multiple PDF files, preview them, add custom image effects if necessary, and saving either all of them, or just selected ones to the desired location and file format. The product provides you with the easy and convenient way of navigating through images in the image Preview Area. The product's intuitive interface allows you to accomplish your task in just a few steps.
- Easy and intuitive interface
- multiple PDF files processing
- Navigate through the images in a folder using navigation keys and keyboard shortcuts
- Convert files to mostly used raster formats ( SGI, 8BPS (Photoshop), BMP, JPEG, PNG, PNTG, TIFF, TPIC, qtif )
- Export files in mac 'ICNS' format
- Batch convertion of all images in the opened pdf files
- Simultaneous viewing of images in all open pdf files
- PDF file information display
- Apply image effects (brightness, saturation,contrast, gamma and hue values)
- Export images to SGI, 8BPS (Photoshop), BMP, JPEG, PNG, PNTG, GIF, TIFF and other image formats
- Customizable image preview size
- Rotate all or selected images
- Flip all or selected images vertically and horizontally
- Excellent image quality
Requirements: 256 Memory, 7 MB free HD space
What's new in this version: functionality improved.
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested PDF Image Extractor on 23 Jun 2020 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: