"Batch resize, rotate, and convert images."
Sometimes, you may find yourself in need of resizing tens, hundreds or even thousands of images. That situation may happen even more often if you’re a web developer. Wouldn’t be nice if you can make all the pictures the same size automatically with a touch of the mouse button? Mihov Image Resizer does precisely that.
Here are the more important features:
- It works with jpg, bmp and gif formats
- You can scale the images up or down, Â your choice
- Convert from one format to another (bmp to jpeg, gif to jpeg, jpeg to gif, etc)
- Rotate the images to an angle specified by you (an extremely useful feature if your camera was used in an improper manner)
- If you’re designing websites, you can have thumbnails generated automatically
- Every operation is done in batch mode, all you have to do is select the pictures you want edited
Install Mihov Image Resizer and you’ll be able to rotate, resize and convert between different picture formats tens or thousands of images, automatically.
What's new in this version: Up to 50 times faster resizing!
Updated9 Apr 2019
Downloads1,690 (5 last week)
Top user review