"Convert JPG, TIF, BMP, GIF to PDF. Batchable."
The name of this software says it all, it’s an image to PDF converter. However, it packs more functionality that you’d think at first, like being able to convert different types of images, a batch mode if you want to convert multiple files from command line, especially useful if you have hundreds or thousands of files that you want to transform into PDFs, scheduling the conversion and more.
Here’s what Convert Image to PDF will do for you:
- Convert JPG, TIFF, BMP, GIF into PDF
- A right click context menu, making it easy to initiate the conversion process of the file(s) straight from Windows Explorer
- Able to handle many conversions at once (even thousands of images in one go)
- Saves your profile in order to reuse it later if you choose to
- Delete or move the images when the conversion is done, if that’s something you want to do
- Works with directories and sub-directories
- Stop and resume
- Command line for batch conversion
- A COM object for programmers to integrate it in their projects
- Schedule the conversion for a later time or even make it run periodically
Download this software if you want a complete solution to transform your images into PDFs automatically.
Requirements: Any system that runs Windows 2000 and above.
What's new in this version: User interface completely updated. Fonts are now 25% bigger. This is great for those using bigger monitors.
Top user review