"Image File Format Batch Converter"
Convert images from various formats to and from other common extensions easily and with lossless quality, all with Any Image! Text meta data is also supported with Any Image, with formats including EXIF, IPTC, IMM, Adobe XMP, and more. One of the must useful features of this program is the batch conversion tool, which allows the user to select multiple files and convert them all to the same format. This is especially helpful for webmasters who need certain file extensions, users wanting to keep their personal photos as JPGs, and any other reason - it doesn't matter, Any Image will get the job done. This program is free to try as a demo, and $40 for the full version.
Key Features of Any Image:
- Converts images to and from various popular file formats
- Supports text meta data (EXIF, IPTC, IMM, etc)
- Retains pristine quality after conversion
- Batch file converter to do multiple images at once
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, and 8
What's new in this version: New in v5.1: Support for APNG, arithmetic JPEG, filter command line switch, set PPI option, faster decoding.
Top user review