"AbleTracer converts Raster images to Vector"
AbleTracer is a CAD program that lets the user edit raster file types. A raster file can be created from a vector file easily using the AbleTracer application. This way scanned paper drafts and schematic drawings can be converted into a more usable digital format for digital manipulation with any CAD program. There are the usual floating toolbars and color palettes to content with, so the app looks much like any other CAD program in this respect. There is TWAIN driver support for importing images directly from different types of scanning equipment including flat bed scanners. Fast CAD program, nice converter and able to run on many types of older Windows versions going back to Windows 95.
AbleTracer Key Features:
- CAD program for people who like to trace out on paper first
- Scan and read in hand-drawn diagrams and convert to CAD images
- Work with BMP, TIF, JPG, TGA, PCX, PNG, plus DXF, EPS, EMF, WMF and AI vector images
- Use TWAIN drivers to pull images from a scanner
- Requires Windows 9x, Me, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or 7
AbleTracer is a CAD program to work better with hand-drawn sketches and import them into this CAD application.
Requirements: Pentium-100, 64 MB RAM
What's new in this version: Enhanced Windows7 compatibility.
Top user review