"The best software for electrical diagrams"
ProfiCAD is a CAD diagramming program for people who wish to use a CAD program without breaking the bank at the same time. Create technical diagrams for electronics, control circuits, hydraulics, pneumatics and other types of uses. Create a net list with a bill of material costs and list of wires needed. Electrical symbols are added automatically. Drawings created with ProfiCAD can be pasted into Office documents. The program uses Unicode so text in any language can be added to a ProfiCAD diagram. Diagrams when complete can be exported in DXF format. The program conforms to standard ISO 7200 as well.
ProfiCAD Key Features:
- Afford AutoCAD equivalent program
- Draw technical diagrams suitable for many engineering industries
- Add electrical symbols
- Add any language text via Unicode compatibility
- Export diagrams in DXF format
- Export diagrams to Office documents
- Supports standard ISO 7200
- Requires Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8
ProfiCAD is an affordable alternative to other CAD programs.
Requirements: Windows 10 - 11
What's new in this version: The numbering of the terminal strips can start with any number. This makes it possible that each terminal in the drawing has a unique number.
Price$277 Buy full version
Updated28 Feb 2023
Downloads1,930 (1 last week)
Top user review