"3D fractals design and rendering"
Do you enjoy creating beautiful abstract images? Have you ever seen fractals and wished there was an easy way to create them? With Fractracer, you don’t have to be a math genius or an advanced computer programmer to create amazing 3d fractals.
Here’s why you’ll love working with Fractracer:
- You can create 3D shapes using only your mouse
- Model your shapes by adjusting couple of control bars
- Combine your shapes to create new visual effects
- Edit all your objects with ease
- Create a tree-like structure for the objects presents in your scene
- Use an extensive object library with predefined shapes
- Apply textures and tessellation
- Support for multiple lighting sources, antialiasing, shadows
- Render all your objects relatively fast
- Use a script language if you’re an advanced user to control your shapes better
- Works on both 32 and 64-bit systems
Install Fractracer if you want to create 3D shapes or fractals without having any prior mathematical or programming skills.
Requirements: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon processor
What's new in this version: Export mesh sequences, Improved render quality, Updated animation module, Fixed Bugs,
Top user review