"Export table in AutoCAD to Excel"
If you've ever wanted to export tables from AutoCAD into an Excel spreadsheet? Now it's a possibility with AutoCAD to Excel - TableBuilder. This lightweight program is very easy to use and extremely useful. You can use it to export the table that's drawn with lines and text within the AutoCAD program and put it into an Excel document. There's features to include specific border colors, text fields, and much more. Some additional features include Panel Schedules, Equipment Schedules, Room Finish Schedules, and Door + Window Schedules.
Key Features of AutoCAD to Excel - TableBuillder:
- Export line and text drawn tables within AutoCAD into Excel
- Choose specific border colors, text colors, and more
- Scheduling for Panels, Equipment, Room Finish, and Door + Window
- Free to try
- Requires AutoCAD 2000+ and Excel 2000+
- Extremely easy to use and offers tutorials to guide you through the process
Start exporting from AutoCAD into Excel today with this small, yet powerful utility.
Requirements: AutoCAD 2000+ and Excel 2000+
Top user review