"Mix faces and body parts between photos"
Whether you're a webmaster trying to come up with funny new content, or just messing around with family photos, Morpheus Photo Mixer is awesome! You can easily morph faces and body parts of people (and non-people) together for some rather interesting results. Photos can be exported into a variety of different file formats, like PNG, JPEG, TIFF, and many more. Morpheus Photo Mixer is very easy to use, and offers a quick morph wizard to help get you started. There's plenty of additional features as well, so give it a try today for free!
Key Features of Morpheus Photo Mixer:
- Allows users to "morph" together two different images
- Select body parts or facial features of people and non-people images
- Export morphed pictures into JPEG, PNG, TIFF, etc
- Wide variety of additional features and settings to tweak for morphed images
- Free to try as a demo, works with most Windows OS (XP, Vista, 7, 8, etc)
Requirements: 500MHz or faster, 64M of RAM or more, 800x600 pixels or higher
What's new in this version: Complete redesign from the ground up!