Published by xilisoft.com on 24 Nov 2010
"Best Mac Apple TV and iPod video converter."Xilisoft Apple TV Video Converter for Mac, smartly designed for Mac users, is a perfect Apple TV and iPod video converter which can easily and fast convert all popular videos such as AVI, MPEG, WMV, MOV, MP4, VOB, DivX, XviD to Apple TV supported video MP4 formats. Moreover, it can also convert all popular video formats to iPod MP4 for Video iPod, iPod touch and new iPod 30GB and 80GB with the resolution for 640 x 480. With it you can joyfully enjoy movies on your Apple TV and iPod. Compared with other similar software, it has many advanced and attractive features as follows:
1. Makes the built-in player resizable (Switch the zoom mode between 4:3 and 16:9)
2. Supports CD decoding
1. Support power G4 processor and higher;
2. Support multithreading and batch conversion;
3. Provide >200% conversion speed, beyond your imagination; and speed without limits, conversion speed increases with the power of your system.
4. You can pause, stop and continue at any moment during the conversion;
5. You can either apply the default setting or custom setting with parameters of the video and audio code
6. You can preview the input audio or video files before conversion;
7. You can check the parameters of the source audio or video files.
8. All encoders and decoders are built-in.
9. Xilisoft provides effective One Business Day Email service. Both registered and free trial customers are welcome to send emails to us.
Xilisoft Apple TV Video Converter for Mac is so easy to handle and so fast to finish all your tasks that we highly recommend this product to you. With the help of Apple TV Video Converter, you can enjoy the brand-new digital entertainment life with your Apple TV and iPod.
Requirements: Mac OS X v10.4 - 10.6,Snow Leopard support;512MB RAM;100MB free space for installation
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Xilisoft Apple TV Video Converter for Mac on 10 Apr 2012 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: