"Convert images to video, or video to GIF"
VideoMach is the perfect choice if you need to create video streams using still images. It also offers different tools to customize your movie files even further.
Here are the features that stand out:
- Take the output of any high-speed camera and transform it into a video file
- Support for different types of high-speed cameras (Vision Research, IDT) and image formats (JPEG, PNG, BAYER, BMP, IDT, CINE)
- Add any images and background music you want to create videos
- Show the elapsed time on the video clip
- Instead of a video file you can save the file as an animated GIF or FLC
- Arrange the videos side-by-side (Parallel Matrix Tool), extract clear images (Temporal Averaging) or sprite sheets (Serial Matrix Tool)
- You can retrieve any images or sounds from the video file (from any frame or custom selection defined with a start and an end)
- Different video editing tools at your disposal: sharpen, crop, resize, rotate, control brightness or contrast, equalize colors & more
- It requires DirectX 9 (or higher)
Download VideoMach if you want to create stylish videos from still images.
Requirements: DirectX 9 or better
What's new in this version: Find more here: http://www.gromada.com/videomach/whatsnew.html
Top user review