Published by Valeri Vlassov on 11 Mar 2021
"Media player"Media player with possibility to play many media files together and MS Access Database support.
Why use it:
- Normal and simply Windows User interface.
- Simply open a media file as you do it in Word or Excel and show it.
- You can open more than one media-files (video, audio and pictures) together.
- When you open a file, all files with those extention will be automaticaly imported in an Access-database file (mdb).
- No limits for a database of media files, you can hold a million and more media files in a Table.
- You can sorting media files by name, size, directory, date of creation, extention.
- You can play a list of media files (video, audio or mixed) sequently.
- You can play vob, avi, bmp, jpg, mid, mp3, mpg, wav, wmg, wmv media files.
Usefull Keyboard buttons:
ESC - to return back from Full-screen mode.
arrows Up or Down - Sound volume up or down
Home or End - Sound Volume to Full or Zero
m - Sound mute on / off
Shift, Ctrl - to select more then one files in the Playlist.
Ctrl + A - to select all files in the Playlist.
Enter - to play a selected file in the Playlist.
Delete - to delete selected files from the Playlist.
Numpad "Plus"- to increase a Time-delay between a pictures.
Numpad "Minus"- to decrease a Time-delay between a pictures.
- Drag the progress bar below for positioning a media file.
- Klick a column headers in a Playlist for sorting it.
- Open more then one Playlist and sorting each of them.
- When you open a media file, all files with that extention will be imported from directory in a Playlist.
- Select a lot of media files in a Playlist and play all of them sequently (Menu: Playlist / Play selected files)
What's new in this version: No changes
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested VIPlayer on 12 Mar 2021 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: