Published by Senstic on 16 Jul 2020
"Use your phone as computer audio device."PocketAudio lets you use your mobile device (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Android, Windows Phone, etc) as a wireless soundcard of your computer. PocketAudio automatically forwards audio captured or played on your computer to your device. You can use PocketAudio as a wireless headphones and/or wireless microphone for your computer.
PocketAudio (Headphones) can be used to play sound from any Windows or Mac applications. Simply select PocketAudio as your computer's audio output device, and you can now use mobile device to listen to any sound played on the computer.
PocketAudio (Microphone) can be used as an audio input device to Windows or Mac. Speak to your mobile device, and use Windows or Mac to capture or record the audio.
1. If you have not already done so, download and install the PocketControl for Windows or Mac software from our website.
2. On Windows, run PocketControl for Windows and make sure the SensticPocketService is running on your computer. On Mac, run PocketControl from the Mac applications folder.
3. Connect your mobile device to your home network using Wi-Fi.
4. Start PocketAudio on mobile device, and the app will automatically connect to your computer. The bottom of your mobile device screen should display "Connected to your_computer_name:port."
5. Configure your Windows/Mac program to use PocketAudio as your audio input and/or output device.
Requirements: Requires PocketCam for iOS, Android, or Windows Phone
What's new in this version: Bug fixes.
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested PocketAudio (iOS, Android, Windows Phone) on 20 Jul 2020 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: