Published by Graphics&Media Lab Video Group on 2 Aug 2018
DeveloperGraphics&Media Lab Video Group
Updated2 Aug 2018
Downloads1,962 (1 last week)
"Free program for video quality measurements."Free program for video quality measurements. Program main features include:
1. Support of 19 objective metrics and 5 plugins. Among them standard metrics ( VMAF, NIQE, PSNR, MSAD, SSIM, VQM, etc ) and modern metrics with good subjective quality correlation ( MS-SSIM, 3-SSIM).
2. Support of more than 30 video formats, including those with 10-, 14- and 16-bit color depth. Supported formats include AVI, YUV & Y4M (YUV, YV12, UYVY, etc.), BMP, MOV, VOB, WMV and others.
3. Metric Visualization. Program can generate visualization video for each specified metric. This video contains the visual information about metric values in each pixel of the frame. Visualization video allows easily judge about video quality nature.
4. High metrics calculation speed: multi-core processors are supported, MMX, SSE and OpenMP optimizations are used and GPU accelerated SSIM-based metrics implementation are available.
5. Comparative Analysis. VQMT is able to compare 3 files at time and more with CLI interface (PRO version only)
6. ROI Support. Metric calculation is possible for specified region of the frame (Region of Interest, ROI).
7. GUI and Batch Processing. VQMT consists of GUI and command line tools.
8. Plugins Interface. You can easily develop your video quality metric via plugin mechanism.
9. Universal Format of Results. Results are stored in *.CSV format.
10. HDTV Support. Professional version of VQMT supports HD resolution.
11. Open-Source Plugins. Open-source plugins are available, it can be used as a starting point for custom video metric.
12. 32-bit and 64-bit versions are available
Look for the MSU VQMT homepage ( http://compression.ru/video/quality_measure/video_measurement_tool_en.html ) or our LinkedIn group ( http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Video-Quality-Measurement-Tool-4073702 ) for the news and updates!
Requirements: Windows 7 and later, CPU with SSE2 support
What's new in this version: VMAF & NIQE metrics support. Linux command-line utility. New format support
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested MSU Video Quality Measurement Tool on 2 Aug 2018 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: