"Capture image from video files"
FrameShots is an image capture utility to grab still shots from within video file playback. Capture still shots from WMX, DivX, AVI and MPEG movie files. Create high quality thumbnails for all your favorite movie titles so they display nicely in a movie folder. Move through a movie frame by frame until you get the exact moment that you wish to capture. Capture images every few seconds at a period that you can set yourself. Save video still as JPEG or JPG files. Adjust shots for brightness and contrast ratios to get the right color balance. Add protective watermarks to show what web site the still originated from to prevent them being used on another site.
FrameShots Key Features:
- Grab still shots of video files
- Play WMX, DivX, AVI and MPEG movie files
- Move frame by frame through playback to get the right still shot
- Take automatic periodic captures at timed intervals
- Adjust for brightness and contrast
- Requires Windows. Has Windows 8 support
FrameShots is a still image grabber from video content.
Requirements: A standard Windows PC
What's new in this version: Complete rewrite from scratch for improved performance and compatibility along with Mac support
Top user review