Published by Exsate Software on 25 Sep 2014
"DV to DVD converter with DV date-time stamp"Automatically converts DV tapes to a professioal-looking DVD with DV date-time stamp, menus, chapters, transitions. The program does automatically all that you always do manually. If you want to capture your DV footage, make a professional-looking movie, burn your movie to a professional-looking DVD with menus and display the DV date-time stamp, you must love Exsate VideoExpress that will do all the jobs automatically. Key features:
1. DV capture:
- automatically captures a given interval (4 modes);
- DV date-time stamp detection;
- capture to a single or multiple files.
2. Automatically makes your movie professional-looking:
- displays the DV date-time stamps;
- optically recognizes clips and inserts the best suitable transition;
- automatically corrects corrupted data;
- automatically adds intro and final clips to the captured footage;
- allows automatically resize all the clips to fit a total maximum given duration;
- professional-looking DVD with menus;
- automatically finds the best position and inserts DVD chapters;
- supports all general formats: MPEG1, MPEG2, DivX, AVI, ASF, WMV.
4. Works in background to let you run other programs.
5. Shutdown the PC after finished.
6. Easy to use user interface in a wizard mode.
7. Full customization of automatic tasks.
Requirements: CPU 2000 MHz; 512Mb RAM; Windows XP; DirectX 9.0; Windows Media 9.5; IEEE-1394 (FireWare)
What's new in this version: Bug fix release
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Exsate VideoExpress on 25 Sep 2014 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: