"Convert text to wav, mp3, wma, ogg on the fly"
Do you want to give your eyes a break from reading too much on your computer? Give Speak Aloud a try, this software can read for you any web page, word or PDF document or any highlighted text that you want. It will be faster to assimilate the information and your eyes will thank you, if they could.
Here’s why you should use this software:
- It reads you any document you have on your computer or webpage aloud
- Easily converts your text into audio files (mp3, wav, ogg, wma); it can save your file directly as mp3, it doesn’t need to save it as wav first, which means you don’t need a lot of HDD space to work with the conversion
- You can choose to hear different voices (with US, UK, Spanish, German or Canadian French)
- You can drag and drop files (text, html, pdf, rtf) that you want Speak Aloud to read for you
- Offers command line support if you want to convert multiple files simultaneously
- Convert a folder into mp3 files
Download Speak Aloud if you want a program capable of reading to you documents or if you just want a good text to audio converter.
Requirements: All Windows versions, SAPI4 or SAPI5, Text-to-speech engines, Sound card.
What's new in this version: 2.2010 Bug fixes
Top user review