Published by imtoo.com on 27 Feb 2010
"Manage iPhone video/music/ringtone on Mac"ImTOO iPhone Software Suite for Mac is specially designed for iPhone fans to make full use of their iPhone on Mac, including rip DVD to iPhone MP4 video and MP3/M4A/WAV music, convert all video and audio files to iPhone video MP4 or iPhone audio, create iPhone ringtones by converting any video/music to M4R files and transfer them to your iPhone directly without iTunes, and transfer files from iPhone to Mac, Mac to iPhone and iPhone to iTunes.
1. Rip DVD to iPhone MP4 video and MP3/M4A/WAV audio.
2. Convert other video/audio files to iPhone video MP4/MOV and iPhone music.
3. Make iPhone ringtone by converting all videos/audios to M4R files.
4. Backup iPhone files to Mac or iTunes, and transfer videos/music/photos from Mac to iPhone.
1. Fully support ALL iPhone types including latest iPhone OS 3.0, iPhone 3GS.
2. Import M4R ringtones into iPhone directly without iTunes.
3. Use your iPhone as a portable hard disk.
4. Split one file into several; specify the exact output file size with Bitrate Calculator.
5. Pick up certain clips from DVD title or chapter, and convert them to iPhone movies or music.
6. Set start time and end time or duration to extract a clip.
7. Create several files in different formats at a time from one DVD source file.
8. Customize parameters like bit rate, frame rate, sample rate, resolution, etc.
9. Easily manage iPhone playlists, rate and search for iPhone files without iTunes.
10. Show iPhone device info and allow you to view iPhone files as thumbnails or a list.
11. Preview your DVD, videos and audio before conversion.
12. Convert multiple files to iPhone videos/music in batch and multithreadied mode.
Requirements: 500 MHz Intel Pentium processor or better; AMD CPU; 256MB RAM; 20MB free hard disk
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested ImTOO iPhone Software Suite for Mac on 7 Jun 2012 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: