Published by FMJ-Software on 21 Sep 2017
"Time - Pitch - Sample rate converter"Any Time lets you independently take control of the time, the pitch, and the sample rate of an audio recording. You can:
- Do time stretching - Change the playback time of the recording without changing the pitch.
- Do pitch scaling - Change the pitch of the recording without changing the playback time. With optional formant correction.
- Do sample rate conversion - Change the sample rate without changing either the pitch or the playback time.
- Recreate missing high-frequency components - Optionally synthesize "overtones" into any empty upper frequency range (e.g. when 'upsampling' or when scaling down the pitch) using a proprietary high frequency extrapolation algorithm.
- Professional mastering functions such as automatic psycho-acoustically corrected and heuristics based volume normalization and high order professional noise-shaped (inverse F-weighted) dithering of the output.
- Extremely high precision algorithms used.
- Frequency analysis tool with an advanced note calculator helps you easily calculate pitch adjustments.
- Supports many common file formats.
- Handles audiophile quality audio formats - 24-bit 192-KHz, multi-channel audio is no problem! Internal sample precision is 64-bit floating point and up to 1000 audio channels can be handled!
Requirements: CPU with SSE2 support (Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 or later)
What's new in this version: New in v1.1: 2-3x faster processing, plus an updated interface.
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Any Time on 21 Sep 2017 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: