"Video operations at ease !"
As the name suggests, you can use AVIToolbox to perform various operations on your video files: split a big file into multiple smaller ones, extract or add audio streams, capture still images & more.
Here are the features that stand out:
- Very easy to use and has a simple interface (anyone can use this program successfully)
- Extract a fragment of the video and save it as a separate file
- Save the soundtrack of the movie file as a MP3 file
- Capture still images from the video stream automatically
- Support for multiple languages
- The free version has a nag screen urging you to purchase the full version
- Burn or rip DVDs (if ConvertXToDVD or CopyTo are installed)
Give AviToolbox a try if you want to split movie files, extract the music from the videos, capture pictures or convert DVDs into a file format you can save on your HDD.
Updated10 Jan 2021
Downloads386 (1 last week)
Top user review