Published by XtoYsoft Studio on 22 Apr 2011
"Powerful Blu-ray to Xbox 360 Ripper."Would you like to watch Blu-ray movie on your Xbox 360? XtoYsoft Blu-ray to xbox360 Ripper that is designed to get rip of any Blu-ray copy protection and convert Blu-ray to MP4 and WMV files flawlessly which work perfectly on your Xbox 360 directly, can meet you require. It can convert with a fastest speed and fantastic output effect.
1. It has the ability to remove all known AACS copy protections, BD+ copy protections, Region Code, BD-Live, UOPs and MKB V23 to rip any Blu-ray.
2. The ripping source can be disc, folder or ISO image file on the PC.
3. Output high definition MP4 and WMV files for playback on Xbox 360.
4. You are free to choose any titles you want to convert, and also your favorite output subtitles and audio track.
5. While you are selecting conversion titles, output subtitles and audio track, you can preview the movie title in real time to avoid any slip.
6. The UI is friendly to use. But if you want, it can be further customized according to your need.
7. You?ll probably want to do something else while everything is being converted, then set auto shutdown.
8. It adopts cutting-edge technology to support batch conversion, multi-core CPUs and the newest NVIDIA CUDA to ensure fast conversion.
9. Optimized preset provides you the simplest profile choosing process; converting progress is viewable including left time, past time, current percentage, corresponding pictures, and so on; and the built-in codec makes it safe to operate without any clash with your original operating system.
For more information about XtoYsoft Blu-ray to Xbox 360 Ripper, please visit http://www.xtoysoft.com/products/blu-ray-to-xbox-360.html.
Requirements: Pentium II 500MHz, 512MB of RAM, 50GB of Free Hard Disk Space, A Blu-ray Drive, Internet Connection
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested XtoYsoft Blu-ray to Xbox 360 Ripper on 2 Jun 2012 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: