Published by Eugene V. Muzychenko on 22 Jan 2021
"Route audio streams between applications"VAC connects audio applications together in real time. When an application plays a sound back, any other application(s) can record this sound directly. Thus, you can record and/or process audio output of any application by any other application, pass sounds between them, and much more.
VAC can create up to 256 independent Virtual Cable, allowing you to route up to 256 independent sounds at the same time.
Use VAC to connect various audio applications together:
- Internet Telephony/VoIP/SIP/voice messengers (Skype, Ventrilo, MicroSIP).
- Live mixing/broadcasting (vMix, Open Broadcaster/OBS Studio, WireCast, VidBlasterX. SAM Broadcaster).
- Speech synthesis/recognition (Google Text-to-Spech/Speech-to-Text, Dragon Naturally Speaking).
- Software synthesizers and studio/DAW (Ableton, Acid, AudioMulch, Band-in-a-Box, Bidule, Cakewalk/Sonar, Cubase, FL Studio, GarageBand, Logic, MiniMoog, n-Track, Nuendo, Reaktor, REAPER, Reason, Samplitude, Traktor, Vegas).
- Audio editors/recorders (Audacity, Adobe Audition, GoldWave, WaveLab, Sound Forge).
- Virtual Machines (VMware Player/Workstation, VirtualBox, Hyper-V).
- Amateur and software-defined radio (Flex Radio, PowerSDR, HAM Radio Deluxe, HamSphere, HDSDR, Fldigi, SDR-Radio).
VAC works under Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, 2003 and XP.
Requirements: Any suitable for target operating system
What's new in this version: Bug fixes and updates
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Virtual Audio Cable on 22 Jan 2021 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: