Published by SoftRM on 30 Mar 2020
"Split FLAC + CUE file to mp3 wav files"Flac Ripper is a FLAC music CD image (FLAC + CUE) file ripper to split large FLAC music CD image (FLAC + CUE) file to separate MP3 files or other format audio files including WAV, FLAC, VOX, G726 and G723.
FLAC music CD image (FLAC + CUE) is a compress digital music which is compressed from a music CD, all the tracks are packaged to a single compressed image file. With Flac Ripper, you can extract all or part of tracks from the FLAC music CD image (FLAC + CUE) file and convert them to separate MP3 files or other format audio files.
A CUE file is required to rip the FLAC file, the CUE file contains the information of every track in the FLAC file.
* Easy to use, you only need to select a FLAC file and a CUE file.
* Export file in MP3, WAV, FLAC, VOX, G726, G723 format.
* Supports MP3 ID3v1 and ID3v2 tag. ID3 tags are collected from the FLAC file and CUE file automatically.
* Embeds a MP3 ID3 editor support MP3, MP2, MPEG, MP+, MPC, OGG and AVI audio formats.
* Supports customizable output MP3 bitrate from 8 kbps to 320 kbps.
* Supports customizable output MP3 sampling frequency from 8000 Hz to 44100 Hz.
* Supports customizable MP3 quality, the better quality the slower ripping.
* Supports customizable audio format for FLAC, VOX, G723, G726 including channel, sampling frequency and bitrate.
* Supports automatic folder and filename creator with album, artist, title and track number.
* You can extract all tracks or part of tracks from the FLAC music CD image (FLAC + CUE) file.
* Supports multilanguage including English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese.
* 11 skins are available.
Requirements: 128M RAM
What's new in this version: some Improvement
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Flac Ripper on 30 Mar 2020 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: