"convert purchased iTunes DRM M4V videos to MP4, AVI"
The NoteBurner M4V Converter for the Mac is intended for people who have purchased M4V movie content through iTunes and wish to unlock, then remove the DRM software protection. NoteBurner can then convert the unlocked files from lossless MP4 and MOV formats into alternative viewable file formats. These include video files suitable for playback on the iPad, iPhone, PS3, PSP, XBox 360, Android and Blackberry devices. In fact, any device that can play a AVI, MPEG, or FLV video will be able to view the flawless unlocked content. Never be hamstrung by iTunes again.
NoteBurner M4V Converter for the Mac Key Features:
- Lossless video format conversion for the Mac
- Convert to many formats including AVI, MPEG and FLV
- Save different video resolutions for better viewing on different devices
- Unlock M4V content to be viewed on Android, iPad or Windows 8 Phones
- Extract audio tracks from a movie
- Improved search functionality in latest version
- Better 'Recently Used' list
Don't let Apple control what movies you can watch and what devices you can view them on. Gain access to DRM to unlock it and transfer downloaded movies to the device of your choosing.
What's new in this version: 1. Fix the conversion error for batch conversion.2. Support Danish.3. Fix the update error issue on Mac10.12.x.
Top user review