Published by Cirlinca Inc. on 18 Sep 2015
"Author and burn DVD-Audio/Video music discs"DVD-Audio Solo is an integrated authoring application to burn DVD-Audio or DVD-Video music discs or both (universal) on PC with high definition and surround 5.1 music. It features built-in recording, CD ripping, play and rip back of DVD-Audio discs on PC. Sleek and friendly user interface. Enjoy audio at the best available DVD quality.
Highlights of DVD-Audio Solo Standard :
- Sampling frequencies from 44.1kHz to 192kHz, 16 and 24 bit depth
- Input multi-channel wav, aif, flac, wma (non DRM), mp3, aac/m4a, and ogg vorbis tracks, up to 5.1 channels. Cue sheet
- Import iTunes and Windos Media players playlists, non DRM protected in the above file formats
- Rip back, play directly from DVD-Audio disc (non protected, non MLP)
- Still video support, 20 pictures per track (optional)
- Gapless playback between tracks
- Write to DVDÂ±R/RW and DVD+R Dual Layer discs
- DVD-Video area plays on any DVD player
- DVD-Audio area plays on DVD-Audio compatible players and car systems (Acura, Lexus), PCs
- Windows Vista ready
A Universal DVD-Audio/DVD-Video disc is the easiest and most compatible way to listen to high-definition and 5.1 surround music.
Note : DVD-Video and AAC/M4A support through optional free third party plug-ins.
Requirements: 512 MB RAM, DVD writer
What's new in this version: Support for DVD-Video up to 24bit/96kHz stereo
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested DVD-Audio Solo Std on 18 Sep 2015 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: